To Mayor Jimmy Mize and the Nacogdoches City Council,
• We concerned citizens of Nacogdoches County, agree Nacogdoches needs a Comprehensive City Plan.
• We believe this can be accomplished for far less than $450,000.
• We believe DTJ Design is not the best fit for Nacogdoches.
• We ask that you consider your constituents’ concerns.
• We request you postpone the entire comprehensive planning process until an investigation is made to seek alternatives that are less costly and a better fit for Nacogdoches can be found.
Please add your name to this petition which seeks a reasonable and just outcome for taxpayers in Nacogdoches County as we expect our money to be used wisely.
FYI: You do not need to live inside the city limits to sign the petition. If you do business or shop in Nacogdoches, your money helps fund our City.